Tenants Contents

If you live in a rented property, you don’t have to worry about insuring the buildings. That’s the job of the landlord. But that doesn’t mean you don’t need any insurance at all. Your landlord won’t insure your personal belongings. That's why you should take out contents insurance, which protects your stuff against things such as flood, fire, theft and accidental damage.

Even if the flat is furnished, you probably still have plenty of stuff that needs protecting, such as your TV, stereo, laptop, iPod, mobile, and clothes.

Get An Online Quote for Tenants Contents


Phone 01592 640011

Travel Insurance

Our specialist travel insurance products are ideal for those with existing medical conditions.

Click Here

Motor Insurance

Find out more about specialist motor insurance policies from insuredirect.co.uk.

Click Here

Home Insurance

A range of specialist home insurance such as let property and unoccupied property insurance.

Click Here

Commercial Insurance

A range of specialist commercial insurance policies idea for landlords and international businesses

Click Here

Other Insurance

A range of specialist insurance policies for people with really specialised insurance needs

Click Here

Pet Insurance

A range of pet insurance policies from vintage horses to cats and dogs to give you piece of mind.

Click Here



Just to say thank you for your help in sorting out my travel insurance.  I was most impressed with your service and when I can recommend your business, be sure I shall

" Mr Greig, Edinburgh